Love is everywhere, like beauty you can find it in the simplest things from a thought, to a gesture and even to sharing a story with someone. It's important that we feel and see this.
Lately I've been noticing that every morning I wake up I feel a sense of gratitude, for being alive, for starting a new day and for just being. Every night before I go to bed I've began to think of the things I am grateful for. . . My days are filled with love. I just feel it in everything I do. I don't do a lot of work, I am not stressed but I do try to keep myself busy and I am finding that this has allowed me to focus more my heath which in turn has enhanced all areas of my life. There is nothing better than having that feeling of pure joy and sharing it, or passing it onto another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment